Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 12 Months
- Grants Functional Consultant with implementation expertise in Workday to lead client-side activities including: analysis, design, configuration, conversion, integrations, testing, report writing, training, documentation, and go live support.
- Experience implementing the following Workday business processes is preferred: Grants, Accounting (including the Foundational Data Model), Budgets, Allocations and Customers (Billing and AR).
- We will also consider candidates with implementation experience in Lawson and PeopleSoft.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on how to best leverage system capabilities to satisfy specific client needs
- Performs business analysis and composes clear, comprehensive functional requirements for our Implementation Partner and IS
- Diagnose, document and resolve complex application issues from a functional, administrative and operational perspective
- Supports ‘downstream’ integration requirements including Foundational Data Model and trouble-shooting of data issues encountered by internal and external third party applications
- Supports the development of data conversion routines and validation processes
- Develops comprehensive system integration, end to end, and user acceptance testing scenarios
- Assists the testing lead and process owners in planning and executing end to end and user acceptance testing
- Assist the training lead and process owners in developing user documentation including Job Aides, Operational Guides, Online Content, etc.
- Exhibits a consistently high level of customer service, collaboration and consensus building skills while working with internal clients and/or stakeholders
- Workday Financials software experience
- Two or more full lifecycle implementation of cloud based applications: including delivery of project plans, estimates, management presentations, user communications and IS coordination
- Experience working with Workday Implementation Partners (e.g. KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture, PwC, etc.)
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Business and system analysis skills
- Finance domain knowledge and experience
- Technology aptitude and learning ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of accountability and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology a plus
- 6 to 10 years of experience working in a Finance Technology or Information Technology environment
- Certifications in Workday Financials preferred