Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- Looking for a senior level Finance Business Analyst to join the Information Services domain of an ongoing full suite Workday project implementation.
- This role will work closely with business partners, developers, and cross functional teams to develop requirements to support data mapping/conversions and system interfaces as well as perform technical unit testing with developers.
- A preferred candidate will have experience implementing and managing Workday with functional expertise in Financial Management and Supply Chain Management.
- Workday ERP implementation and/or application management experience.
- Functional expertise in Financial and/or Supply Chain Management (Preferred candidate will have experience in both functional areas)
- Working knowledge of core finance business processes and workflows related to GL, AP, AR, expenditure approval matrices, and travel/expense.
- Supply Chain eProcurement integration experience with Coupa or similar system
- Financial system integration experience with Strata, OnBase or similar system
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and complex workflow solutions and issues of intermediate complexity.
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and resolve technical, management, and business issues and to recommend areas for process improvement or innovation.
- Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects with nominal supervision, capable of educating, coaching, and overseeing the activities of less experienced staff and other team members.
- Attends specific client-based meetings and directs the communication of client needs to the appropriate support/service groups.
- Actively participates with clients, internal and external, to elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements through requirements workshops, interviews or meeting sessions with Project Sponsors, SMEs and other Stakeholders to diagnose and resolve complex technical, management, and business issues.
- Identify and document business and technical requirements using standard templates
- Participates in the development, validation and execution of comprehensive test plans.
- Exhibits strong facilitation and communication skills and interacts with all hospital medical, technical and business personnel.
- Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other Health Care related field
- Relevant experience (2-5 years) within a healthcare environment. Relevant Information Systems analyst experience (3-5 years)