Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
- A Business Analyst II is an intermediate level position in the Business Analyst job family.
- A person in this position works with a team of analysts to provide tier two support for their customers and may perform intermediate system configuration changes and maintenance to support the lifecycle of the application.
- Develops and implements effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
- Workday Financials Implementation: Accounting, Banking and Settlements, Expenses, Suppliers, Assets, Projects, Customers, and Grants.
- Financial System Implementation
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on financial applications including how to best leverage system capabilities to satisfy specific client needs
- Performs business analysis and composes clear, comprehensive functional requirements for our Implementation Partner and IS
- Diagnose, document and resolve complex application issues from a functional, administrative and operational perspective
- Supports ‘downstream’ integration requirements including Foundational Data Model and trouble-shooting of data issues encountered by internal and external third party applications
- Supports the development of data conversion routines and validation processes
- Develops comprehensive end to end and user acceptance testing scenarios
- Assists the testing lead and process owners in planning and executing end to end and user acceptance testing
- Assist the training lead and process owners in developing user documentation including Job Aides, Operational Guides, Online Content, etc.
- Assesses client information needs and develops reports using Workday Report Writing Tools
- Exhibits a consistently high level of customer service, collaboration and consensus building skills while working with internal clients and/or stakeholders
- Workday Financials software experience
- Two or more full lifecycle implementation of cloud based applications: including delivery of project plans, estimates, management presentations, user communications and IS coordination
- Experience working with Workday Implementation Partners (e.g. KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture, PwC, etc.)
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Business and system analysis skills
- Finance domain knowledge and experience
- Technology aptitude and learning ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Database, report-writing and data analysis experience
- Customer service orientation
- Collaboration and consensus building skills
- High level of accountability and ability to work independently
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Source of innovation and creativity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology a plus
- Certifications in Workday Financials preferred
- 6 to 10 years of experience working in a Finance Technology or Information Technology environment.