Location: St. Louis, MO
- Proficient in Agile development
- Ability to elaborate requirements and develop clear and complete user stories
- Ability to communicate with technical teams and business teams
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web/mobile technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in the healthcare industry with digital health experience a plus
- Self-starter with ability to perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1-2 years of product ownership experience in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of product ownership, product management, project management or business analysis experience.
- Deep knowledge of specified product domain and industry trends.
- Knowledge of Information Technology.
- Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Agile Coach experience preferred.
- Analyze user requirements and issues, engaging closely with stakeholder to define requirements and ensure implementation of product vision.
- Own the end-to-end product delivery from concept to production
- Approve each user story and continuously communicate with Product Manager, technical and business teams to ensure adherence to product vision and to proactively evaluate risks
- Collaborate with technical teams to build modular and reusable solutions, acting as the voice of the business users
- Work as an integral part of the Scrum team, managing and prioritizing the product backlog, elaborating and documenting user stories and enabling/performing user acceptance testing.
- Write and capture user stories and acceptance criteria to communicate clear product objectives and requirements
- Manage daily product goals and schedules ensuring user stories are clearly described, estimated and prioritized
- Simulate and test systems improvements considering usability and industry standards
- Drive sprint and release plans and communicate changes to business teams