Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 2 Years
- Develop websites and Internet applications.
- Perform various coding and programming tasks, such as design or development of Web front-end, back-end Web-based applications, and Web/Internet services.
- May involve coding and integration of text, graphics, sound, and/or video.
- Career-Level position within field.
- Requires experience and proficiency in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires six to nine years experience or equivalent education.
- Completes functional objectives based on bi-weekly SCRUM planning objectives
- Uses best practices and architectural rigor during the software design process, providing input on alternative strategies and solutions
- Writes well-documented, extensible code that is easy to maintain and that adheres to predefined coding standards
- Owns the overall quality of code including unit testing, functional testing and performance
- Produces and maintains technical designs and documentation relevant to assigned software development tasks
- Provides accurate turnaround estimates based on defined scope and meets project deadlines
- Familiar with ES6/ES2015 and comfortable with its new capabilities and syntax
- At home on the command line
- Has a full understanding of GIT versioning best practices and the GIT Flow pattern
- Writes and tests application source code that realizes the specifications outlined in the functional specification documentation
- Transforms graphical mockups of tools and applications and creates HTML and CSS to create functional interfaces
- Is responsible for maintaining consistency of HTML and CSS across all applications and correct usage and application according to established style guidelines
- Work with UX Designers, Back End Developers, and Digital Product Managers to ensure the integration of design with back-end technology to create a great user experience
- BA Degree in related field
- 4+ yrs of related development