Location: Wauwatosa, WI
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy or a related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 9 + years of operations, management, or administration in the Healthcare or Insurance industry
- Experience in business development and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) experience
- Extensive knowledge of state legislative and regulatory processes.
- Oversee business operations, procurement opportunities, new product implementations and complex initiatives for business development utilizing cross-functional business units and corporate teams to meet business unit and corporate strategic objectives.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and leadership to establish strategic visions, operational objectives, and policies and procedures ensuring compliance with state contracts, related laws, regulations and executive orders
- Monitor and report achievement of committed action plans to senior management
- Direct the development and implementation of operational work processes and systems with direct oversight for multiple departments within the business unit
- Accountable for budget, revenue targets, and Profit & Loss
- Lead and oversee new business implementation and procurement activities for all products and complex projects, including RFP responses
- Evaluate program opportunities and recommendations for effectiveness and ROI
- Perform duties as senior liaison between the business unit, corporate, and external stakeholders
- Oversee preliminary discovery, due diligence for potential liabilities, internal control weaknesses, and financial integrity.