Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent 5 years relevant work experience required (7 preferred) Preferred
- Previous project leadership experience in a retail environment or advertising agency
- Demonstrated user experience design skills with expert knowledge of current design programs
- Understanding of browser display differences on different platforms
- Demonstrated experience in designing creative and web pages
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Mastery of all the latest design tools, and versions of applicable software programs: Mac OSX, Sketch (or similar, Axure and Invision).
- Knowledge of usertesting.com tool.
- Ability to concept, present and execute.
- Act as an exemplary representative of the online experience team in its dealings with internal clients and external vendors with the ability to interact comfortably with executives at highest levels of the Company.
- Provide strong client management skills with flawless follow-up.
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve, organize and project manage.
- Ability to translate complex information into easy-to-understand designs and visual elements.
- Proven ability working in fast-paced environment with shifting priorities while managing tactical deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to maintaining strong rapport with teammates, and stakeholders from multiple business groups.
- Designs and owns our information architecture: creating site maps, annotated wireframes, component patterns, user process flows, interactive prototypes, define the categorization, organization and navigational conventions used throughout the experience and partner with content strategy for the science behind the storytelling.
- Continual competitive analysis and usability testing – analyzing user feedback and gaining insights to enhance the user experience
- Stays on top of digital trends, emerging technologies, and new tools to continually improve the team’s position as experts in usability
- Consults with stakeholders to understand their goals and explaining research results, leading group design exercises
- Consulting with development teams to understand feasibility of interactions
- Develops and maintains personas and usage scenarios Leads a team of designers in pursuit of our UX vision