Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Duration: 3+ Months
- Test Lead for WorkDay implementation.
- Responsible for coordination of testing, validation and assisting with cutover plans/activities for the Unity HR Recruiting and Onboarding Implementation.
- This position leads and/or participates in development of test, validation and cutover plans, test cases and test scripts, tracks defects, identifies risks, and communicates status to support testing objectives.
- Other responsibilities include: Analyzing and creating metrics/reports for testing activities.
- Coordinating and communicating with IT resources across the organization to complete assigned testing.
Planning and Preparation:
- Meets with requestors to identify scope and schedule.
- Provides testing team resource estimates & schedules for testing/validation activities.
- Ensures testing and cutover resources are identified, available and assigned.
- Conducts interviews and performs analysis of requirements and design documents to ensure adequate understanding and that they are testable.
- Determines test data requirements.
- Creates and/or leads in the creation and updates of test plans, test cases, scripts & ensures they support testing objectives.
- Leads meetings and kickoffs, identifies appropriate test/validation scripts, leads reviews/updates of test scripts, leads test rounds, and monitors script progression.
- Assigns, directs & monitors work of testing participants, tracks defects, and performs root cause analysis.
- Conducts status meetings and creates status reports.
- Mentors testing resources on the proper testing methodology
- Coordinates plans for cutover activities.
- Supports the cutover and post implementation phase.
- Responsible for communicating to staff and management.
- Develops and delivers appropriate testing documentation, metrics, reports and presentation materials.
Problem Identification, Resolution & Documentation:
- Ensures any unresolved problems or issues are properly documented, escalated & monitored.
- Tracks problems identified during testing activities.
- Reviews testing documentation deliverables.
- Identifies, documents & communicates risks.
- Escalates all unresolved issues to management.
- Create and maintain Master Integrated Test Scripts and Spreadsheets – Single source of Truth
- Creation and Maintenance of Validation Test Scripts
- Defect Tracking
- Testing Metrics and Reporting
- Create and maintain Cutover Plan as needed.