Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6+ Months
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience.
- 5 years of relevant marketing (UI / UX) experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
- Leads the User Interface design and development for our commercial and customer facing assets.
- Plans, develops, and directs the overall look and feel across all interfaces, lines of business and markets.
- Managing the activities of graphic designers responsible for designing graphical designs and depictions of the user interface.
- Directing user campaigns which emphasize brand quality and value, and setting the guidelines for the Onlife brand across the enterprise.
- Analyzing brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and developing strategies for assigned brand based on research and analysis; reviewing and enhancing brand image to match corporate goals and vision.
- Seeking synergy with and leveraging marketing resources; working with internal teams to identify and implement appropriate strategies.