Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 months
- Provides leadership for sustaining functions supporting Facets applications core functionality Benefits, Membership, Billing, Claims and core batches. Predominately this involves sustaining Client’s implementation of the Facets application from Trizetto.
- Responsible for sustaining support of all Facets portfolio of applications, sustaining support quality, service delivery metrics and intra team coordination
- Manages the processes, Client staff and vendors engaged with supporting core systems applications
- Serves as the key technical support domain leader and interface between IT and business functions leveraging portfolio application systems (in coordination with PMO counterpart)
- Drive incident, problem management activities across application portfolio
- Manages and prioritizes (with PMO input) delivery of minor enhancements
- Stakeholder communications (with PMO counterpart) on performance, plans and service disruptions (planned & unplanned)
- Supports an environment emphasizing resource development and growth in support of the Client values
- 8+ years of IT experience
- Strong knowledge on Healthcare domain
- Experience with Facets batches, HIPAA Gateway and EDI processing is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle databases and strong PL/SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Extensive technical leadership skills including management of sustaining support for complex, enterprise level software portfolios of applications
- Experience developing and delivering communications to executive stakeholders
- Experience in multi-source, managing on and offshore teams
- Experience with SDLC methodology