Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Collaborate the Training leads on the training development strategy
- Work with departmental leaders to identify training audiences and develops training timelines
- Identify Trainers to deliver End-User Training sessions
- Update and refresh training materials including Instructor-Led and eLearning materials as needed post go-live based on stakeholder feedback
- Provide status updates to leadership and in the weekly project team status meeting
- Develop a transitions to operations training support plan in collaboration with the IS Training manager.
- Oversee the assessment, development and implementation of all Galileo training materials.
- Work with the project team to identify training support software to facilitates in-application educational support.
- Training Resource Management
- Coordinate the development of implementation training materials
- Develop strategy for ongoing training support in collaboration with IS Training manager
- Manages the project trainers, contractors and other staff in the creation, maintenance, and delivery Galileo training materials and services.
- Works independently, educates and evaluates and manages IS Trainer I, II, & III, Principal IS Trainer, and Supervisory IS Trainer.
- Mentors and coaches trainers and provides constructive feedback, advice, and best practices as needed.
- Reviews work of trainers for compliance and consistency with established standards.
- Collaborate with all department leaders to develop, document and monitor adherence to IMPACT performance goals.
- Maintains the contract and relationship with vendors for the production of e-learning.
- Serves as project manager for work produced by vendors and assures its quality and adherence to defined requirements throughout the production cycle.
Engagement & Relationship Management:
- Exhibits outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Partners with the client’s Learning Management Services team, clinical departments and executive leadership as necessary
- Maintains relationships with clinical and business leaders to assure training meets the needs of their departments and their employees.
- Communicates and partners with leadership and management and establishes productive working relationships with analysts, management, subject matter experts and end users.
- Partners with Project team and Executive leaders on communication regarding Galileo training and maintains relationships with clinical leaders, HR Internal Communications and others who participate in writing and communicating to the community.
- Demonstrates expertise in project management methodology.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in creating and reviewing detailed work-related documentation
- Exhibits the ability to lead and manage training projects for both clinical and business applications.
- Determines, outlines, manages, and executes project tasks related to implementation and support within established scope, timelines and within budget.
- Leads training implementation and support projects within the constraints of time, budget, and scope.
- Collaborates with project managers on implementation training efforts.
Required Licenses/certificates/registrations Preferred:
- Required Education and Experience Minimum education required; cite years and type of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of five years of enterprise resource planning (ERP), HCM implementation and upgrade experience
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
- Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
- Supervisory/Manager experience of 10 or more staff members
- LMS experience required
- IT, Healthcare, or related experience in a training capacity preferred