Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- Involves managing technical projects having a defined beginning and end.
- Manages the project’s framework processes and methodologies involving departmental or cross-functional teams.
- Plans, coordinates and monitors scope, requirements, schedules, budgets, resources, tasks, risks, staff and deliverables.
- Monitors the project from initiation through completion.
- Organizes and leads activities relating to the management and completion of projects.
Custom Scope (customizable, will be used in the job posting/advertisement):
- The Customer Relationship Manager, APeX Community Connect is a key role in supporting Community Connect across the organization.
- The role will integrate closely with Clinical Systems, Information Technology, support teams and operations to support the Community Connect customer’s lifecycle engagement with the Community Connect Program.
- The Customer Relationship Manager is accountable for supporting customer-satisfaction and Epic system integration efforts across their assigned clients.
- The role will: Cultivate a collaborative and effective environment through positive and productive relationships with customers
- Proactively communicate delivery and support performance with customer clinics and providers
- Participate in pre-contracting activities, workflow preview demonstrations for prospective clients, and responding to system functionality questions
- Participation in planning, implementation and go-live activities which may include being on site with the client, gathering questions, providing training, etc., tracking issues and requests
- Partners with the implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition back to the post-go-live support team, including familiarity with project decisions, content, issues and outstanding optimization requests, decision tracking, and engaging governance with decision documents and change requests
- Supports clients during post go-live stage by facilitating decision and change requests and issues resolution, serving as primary contact for the region and the Community Connect program and making regularly scheduled visits to each Community Connect customer
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Required: Has broad knowledge of applicable program policies, practices and systems.
- Required: Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Required: Position requires strong interpersonal communication, group process development, meeting facilitation, conflict resolution skills and ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels
- Required: Strong client services orientation, listening, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Required: Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
- Required: Strong collaboratively skills required to work with other locations / departments
- Required: Demonstrated management and conflict resolution skills to effectively lead and motivate others
- Required: Proven skills to quickly evaluate complex issues and identify multiple options for resolution.
- Required: Strong skills in organization and customer service to effectively manage multiple important priorities
- Preferred: Proven ability to influence / persuade all levels of staff
- Required: A minimum of 5 years consulting and/or healthcare industry experience
- Preferred: Deep understanding of healthcare regulatory and legislation issues, such as Meaningful Use, ICD-10, ACOs, Clinical Transformation, etc.
- Required: Use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Preferred: Strong working knowledge of Epic application suite
Education, Licenses and Certifications:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in health care information technology, nursing, computer science, or related
- Preferred: Masters Degree – MBA / MPH
- Preferred: Epic Systems Certifications in (Ambulatory, Cadence / Prelude / Professional Billing or other)