Location: St. Louis, MO
- 4 – 6 years of related experience required.
- Specific accreditations/certificates may be required based on the department/function.
- 2+ years of hands-on React.js development
- 6+ years of hands-on full stack development experiences
- Experience building REST APIs using GOLang
- Good understanding of NoSQL concepts and architecture
- Hands-on experience in querying data from NoSQL platforms like MongoDB
- Experience in Agile software delivery approach
- Experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, CICD Pipeline
- The Team Lead role within the Information Technology organization combines the highest level of technical competency with line level leadership in different teams.
- The role will require hands-on technical knowledge across multiple development and infrastructure environments.
- Design / architect / develop solutions
- Mentor other developers
- Guide technical delivery during iterations and releases
- Facilitate / lead / participate in identification of solution options and features
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals / objectives
- Identify and quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Create, build, and consume REST APIs
- Interact with Mongo database.