Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Must have at least 1 year of Configuring Apple IOS devices with BlackBerry Mobile Device Manager and resolving incidents from users that are experiences issues
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-sciences related field, or equivalent years of experience is required.
- Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested..
- Five (5) or more years experience as a full-time professional in the field of information technology.
- Microsoft certifications, ITIL certifications, and scripting experience with PowerShell are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communications, customer service, problem solving, and time-management skills.
- Dedication to on-going technical education, both as a student and a teacher.
- Systems administrators are responsible for the installation and maintenance of Intel-based server systems in accordance with corporate standards.
- They build new systems as assigned, participate in the installation and upgrade of server hardware and software, troubleshoot and repair or replace server hardware, and provide tier-two support and training for the corporate telecommuting initiative.
- They act as subject matter experts for Intel-based servers including, but not limited to hardware installation and cabling, troubleshooting, and backup verification.
- Serves as a technical operations expert, responsible for installing and maintaining Intel-based server systems, as assigned, under the direction of senior technical staff.
- Maintains complete and accurate operating records, and ensures that change management and security procedures for these systems are executed in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides tier-two support for server systems and telecommuting infrastructure, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting complex systems problems.
- Builds and installs new systems, and upgrades existing systems as requested, including hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Undertakes small technical projects, and serves as a resource on larger projects, as assigned.
- Contributes, as a subject matter expert (SME) to the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, procedures, and standards that conform with organizational objectives and ITIL best practices.
- Provides raw data for management reports, in prescribed-standard formats, as requested by the Team Lead