Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: Proxy (Blue Coat preferred) SIEM (Splunk preferred) other tools nice DLP, multi factor.
- License/Certification: Systems Security or Administration certifications a plus.
- Technical support of the IT Security environment and the applications residing in the environment.
- Provide support for the IT Security environment including installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of new and security tools.
- Mentor staff to perform tasks which include but not limited to end-user support, trouble ticket resolution, security tool installation/configuration, and process/procedural updates.
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments.
- Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer’s
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience securing Microsoft environments in production environments is required, including Active Directory and SQL Server.
- Understanding of patch management processes for Windows, UNIX and Linux environments.
- System monitoring responsibilities based upon investigations and incident reporting.
- Knowledge of securing applications through RBAC and audit controls.
- Strong analytical skills required.