Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Duration: 3+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: DBA-SQL/Oracle (OEM) Strong SQL scripting skills
- Additional Information: Application DBA preferred, strong documentation, NACLC required, Strong Communication/Teamwork Skills.
- This is truly a technical position.
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments.
- Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer’s
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience with event management systems and other industry standard NOC tools (i.e. HPOV, MRTG, CiscoWorks, SNMP, etc.), identifying and responding to alerts.
- Knowledge of notification and escalation of events, network, hardware, telephony, and systems troubleshooting and support.