Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
Top Skill Sets:
- Avaya Call Flow Programming (VDN, Vector, Skill, Announcements) Audit call flows, CMS Uptivity, IEX, & Wall Boards.
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments.
- Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the Centene server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer’s
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Avaya ACS or equivalent preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting vectoring and contact center issues.
- Ability to work with senior team members and customers on problem diagnosis and solutions.
- Understanding of contact center applications and products (ex. CMS, Avaya 1x, Call Recording Software, Workforce Management Software, Wallboards).
- Experience in designing and implementing complex contact center solutions.
- Experience documenting contact center end-to-end via Visio or similar tool.
- Basic understanding of the OSI layer model including experience troubleshooting in TDM and SIP voice environments.
- Knowledge of hosted solutions.
- Knowledge of Uptivity, IEX, and Spectrum preferred.
- Able to independently deliver solutions with multiple functionality points, and medium complexity.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.