Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 3+ Months
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments.
- Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the server environment and the applications residing on these servers.
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer’s.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems.
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues.
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and roll-outs.
- Additional Information: Perform Task Management and project coordination in support of conference room AV Builds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Intermediate understanding of Video Conferencing infrastructure (ex: Polycom RMX, DMA, RPAD, CCS or Cisco TMS, CUCM, VCS), presentation technology (ex. Barco ClickShare, Crestron AirMedia) and Digital Signage (ex. Cisco DMM, Qumu).
- Intermediate understanding of Mobile Video (Lync, Polycom RealPresence Client, Cisco Jabber) and Video Technology protocols (ex. H.323, SIP).
- Experience troubleshooting video, audio or web conferencing issues along with advanced understanding of room presentation technology, digital signage and streaming and recorded video solutions.
- Experience supporting video conferencing deployments that require inter-operability between Cisco, Polycom, and Lync end points.
- Experience implementing medium scale AV projects preferred.