Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months, Contract to Hire
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure ongoing stability of the server environment.
- Participate in the design of the IT infrastructure and server implementations.
- Analyze system performance and processes and recommend improvements
- Understand IT infrastructure and implement storage designs and rollouts
- Provide technical support for complex issues related to the server and storage environment and applications residing on these servers, including investigating the issues and implementing the solutions
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and protocols
- Schedule, test and implement enhancements or new releases of the server operating systems
- Analyze need, determine impact and perform hardware and software installation and upgrades on Wintel, Unix, and storage devices
- Need: Clearance (Position will Support the Federal Team)
- Top Skill Sets: ACD/IVR, experience with Aspect System.
- Need experience with Cloud and telephony troubleshooting.
- Need solid Agile mindset.
- This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.