Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
Top Skill Sets:
- Avaya, Call Center background Administering Users, Proactive Outreach Manager (POM) Dialer, EMC Chat Administration.
- Must be able to conduct system Audit.
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments.
- Assist in the IT infrastructure design and implementations.
- Assist in the technical support of the server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Mentor System Support Specialist to perform tasks which include but not limited to end-user support, trouble ticket resolution, file-system/disk management, server installation/configuration, and process/procedural updates
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of contact center applications (ex. CMS, Call Recording Software, Workforce Management Software, Wallboards).
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting of call flow design and vectoring.
- Familiar with basic voice network configurations.
- Customer interface skills. K
- Knowledge of Avaya, Uptivity, IEX, and Spectrum preferred.
- Able to independently deliver focused or point solutions, with small number of functionality points and/or low complexity.
- Avaya ACA or equivalent preferred.