Location: Hartford, CT
- The LIS Application Analyst provides application and technical information system support for the LIS, instrumentation, and middleware.
- The Application Analyst will design, analyze, build, test, train, and provide first line support for SunQuest and associated software.
- The analyst may act as a project manager and /or lead a project team as needed.
- This position is part of the on-call rotation and may report to the ITS Team Lead or Manager.
- Build and maintain assign applications, instrumentation, middleware and interfaces.
- Conduct testing and may participate in the test script development.
- Follows best practices for testing specific changes and the potential effect on other applications.
- May coordinate vendor support for functional and technical support of assigned areas.
- Participates in training and development of staff and users as assigned.
- Communicates with customer base on the progress of troubleshooting issues and project progress.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Document the application changes.
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Medical Technologist, or related field.
- At least seven (7) years of related work experience in build, problem-solving, and project support .
- Knowledge of healthcare policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- SunQuest experience is preferred in a multi-hospital organization.
- Successful completion of competency-based interview process.
We take great care of careers.