Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The data literacy service requires a subject matter expert in data visualization to create a data visualization catalog for training, storyboarding for training videos, and educational content.
- The responsibility of Consultant is to ensure the facts and details are correct so that the project’s/program’s deliverable(s) will meet the needs of the stakeholders, standards, and best practices.
- Create data visualization catalog, icons, story boarding and training material
- Understanding how people perceive the visual display of data
- Converting data and insight into engaging stories
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and related graphic design tools
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Subject Matter Expert experience with data visualization and editorial design
- High fidelity user interface and interaction design skills, with proven experience in data visualization
- A strong portfolio showcasing product design work, which includes data visualizations or analytics examples
- Graphic designer capable of converting text and data into rich visual representations via infographics, and through data visualization
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high quality visuals in a digital format
- Effective and engaging written and verbal communication