Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 months
- The Business Application Expert provides expert application knowledge that is global for a business area rather than being single process focused.
- These applications support core business processes such as claims adjudication, membership enrollment, financial processing, etc.
- PowerMHS AMYSIS, FACETS, and Lawson are examples of core processing systems.
- The incumbent is sought when there is application considerations needed due to problems, projects, or for overall assessments.
- This role’s oversight and strategic thinking skills ensures that comprehensive, efficient solutions are being developed and implemented without negatively impacting the current operating environment and systems. This expertise is usually difficult to find in the marketplace.
- Experienced Facets Configuration candidate who can perform EDI 270/271 configuration within Facets system.
- Candidate should have knowledge about the EDI transactions and the backend data model of the EDI 270/271 application.
- Candidate should also have the ability to design the EDI 270/271 configuration based on the business requirements or benefit grid.
Additional hiring preference:
- MS Excel – ability to write formulas within Excel workbook and generate validation work as needed.
- MS SQL – ability to write SQL queries to pull bulk data through backend.