Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Bachelor’s Degree Technology, Business, Education, or equivalent work experience required Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance (SQA) or minimum 2 years in the SQA Analyst I role
- Experience testing Relational Databases and creating SQL queries
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Experience testing applications where no GUI testing was involved; all testing was back-end processing, API/Services, file processing, and/or interfaces between systems
- Healthcare background is a plus.
- Must be proactively productive both independently and within a team.
- Knowledge and working experience with automation tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Ranorex is preferred.
- Knowledge of what a stack trace is and how to use it when identifying quality concerns.
- Technical in nature with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to interact, facilitate and establish strong working relationships with internal customers, external partners, and strategic vendors – Excellent communication skills all around are a must.
- Full understanding of System Development Life Cycle and the role that Quality plays
- Intermediate proficiency at establishing testing strategies, developing test plans, and use of testing tools.
- Understanding of entire project with the ability to define testing strategy with assistance, creates test plans, and performs testing as assigned.
- Understand and gathers project requirements from the customer, both internal and external, creating and reviewing specification artifacts
- Review requirements and identify gaps/missing information
- Performs testing on both iOS and Android apps.
- Derive Scenarios for testing
- Design test case using test design techniques
- Performs testing utilizing different testing techniques
- Execute and report results for assigned areas of the project
- Knowledge of functional automation tools and performance automation tools
- Assist in resolving the problems identified by the team members.
- Reports the work completed to the reporting manager effectively and provides complete visibility to all stakeholders
- Promotes and recommends improvements to the quality assurance standards