Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 months
- Bachelor’s degree Technology, Business, Education or equivalent work experience required Minimum 3 years experience in Software Quality Assurance (SQA) or minimum 2 years in the SQA Analyst I role
- Advanced knowledge in testing Relational Databases and creating SQL queries
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Experience testing applications where no GUI testing was involved; all testing was back-end processing, file processing, and/or interfaces between systems
- Experience with Unix operating systems required
- Knowledge and working experience with commercial/enterprise performance and reliability testing / load generation tools such as Mercury or Rational or similar.
- Alternatively, working knowledge of open source performance/load generation tools like JMeter, WebLoad, OpenSTA preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to interact, facilitate and establish strong working relationships with internal customers, external partners, and strategic vendors
- 5+ years SQA / testing experience
- Experience in Web Services testing required
- Intermediate proficiency at establishing testing strategies, developing test plans, and use of testing tools.
- Understanding of entire project with the ability to define testing strategy with assistance, creates test plans, and performs testing as assigned.
- Review requirements and identify gaps/missing information
- Derive Scenarios for testing
- Design test case using test design techniques
- Performs testing utilizing different testing techniques
- Execute and report results for assigned areas of the project
- Knowledge of functional automation tools and performance automation tools
- Assist in resolving the problems identified by the team members.
- Reports the work completed to the reporting manager effectively and provides complete visibility to all stakeholder
- Test automation experience (1 plus years) with at least two of the following Selenium Web driver (Java), QTP
- Has a successful track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
- Has expert knowledge in the use of at least one project management scheduling tool.
- Has a working knowledge of the information technology in use (desired)
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Proven people, communication and organization skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must.
- Experience in the Healthcare Insurance Industry desired
- Working knowledge of SDLC, project management frameworks desired