Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 3+ Months
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or similar disciplines is required or equivalent work experience.
- Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- Previous work experience is necessary, 1 year preferred for degreed candidates.
- For non-degreed candidates, a minimum of 3 years’ experience in one or more of the fields listed below is required:
- Understanding of Software Development and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Java, Visual Studio, .Net, or other programming languages
- Database structure and programming knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Have the ability to quickly master new technologies and methods
- Show very good written and verbal communication
- Be self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Be organized, reliable, and able to manage multiple tasks with exceptional work ethic.
- Must be able to interact, facilitate and establish strong working relationships with internal customers, external partners, and strategic vendors
- Create, maintain, review test plans, test cases, and test metrics
- Design, develop, and automate test cases (black & white box)
- Investigate and report defects and appropriate test metrics
- Apply proven analytical skills to validate fulfillment of requirements
- Adapt test strategy based on evolving product specifications
- Adhere to all relevant QM, QA, and Defect Resolution Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Learns and applies SQA best practices to ensure adherence to the policies and procedures