Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 3+ Months
- Primary liaison between IT and the business for any processes and transactions that interact with the team to improve our service delivery.
- This position works within the Service Transition Lifecycle of ITIL and will work to accurately document and support the use cases, requirements, workflow and business rules requested by the Business.
- Responsibilities include working with the business to analyze processes (assessing current and future state process flows), documenting process diagrams, requirements engineering (business, stakeholder, solution and transition requirements), performing system fit/gap analysis, providing input for design specifications, developing and overseeing request for proposals where technology is involved and participation in systems testing. In conjunction with end users, they reengineer and redesign more effective and efficient business processes by applying business rules, processes, and workflow for use with ServiceNow.
- Must possess position-level appropriate verbal and written communication skills, facilitation, planning, documentation and problem-solving skills, and the ability to bring a team to consensus.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully handle multiple teams and multiple tasks simultaneously and under strict deadlines is preferred.
Education and or Experience:
- ITIL Foundations Certification Required.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field required.
- Minimum of three years of IT related job experience required.
- In lieu of degree, minimum of six years of experience in IT, computer science, system engineering, or a similar field required.
- ServiceNow Experience Required.