Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ Months
- This role will be responsible for Professional Services delivery for new modules, enhancements and tooling features.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the ITIL processes.
- The ideal candidate will have strong, current, hands-on experience for Service NOW development, administration and support.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day support and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications
- Build and configure ServiceNow modules or applications
- Create, configure and troubleshoot Forms, Workflows, Interfaces, Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, ACLs, Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Building and configure, per requirements; requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Lead tool development efforts and serve as primary contact for upgrades, maintenance and patching.
- Champion effort to maintain ServiceNow industry best practices and maintain system compliance.
- Follow internal change management process to deploy update sets.
- 3-5+ years of experience in IT (Developer/System Administrator of a service management application with Service-Now ITSM)
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.), PowerShell
- Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Incident/Problem/Change Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set deadlines and consistently meet them.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical competency.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL V3