Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 12 Months
- Responsible for ensuring that value is achieved as anticipated from multiple and/or more complex outsourced relationships under management.
- Ensures that the overall services and the service levels for outsourced services/functions are maintained and continually improved, and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services provided by the Service Provider are minimized.
- Develops and implements communication and training programs in support of the sourcing relationship.
- Manages the performance reporting in a sourced environment and monitoring the compliance of the Service Provider against Services Agreement Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- This position oversees planning and forecasting of service consumption, quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- This position is responsible for ensuring the highest level of service availability and efficiency as benchmarked against industry standards and consistent with enterprise goals and constraints.
- Experienced Service Delivery professional.
- Collaboration and consultative skills.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships and create stakeholder buy-in.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs/processes and design and implement process improvement to positively impact results.
- Excellent analytical skills focused on problem determination (including root cause analysis) problem resolution.
- Strong decision-making skills, with ability to creatively approach solutions and influence appropriate courses of action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms and communicate effectively with leadership.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines.