Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
- Reporting to the Director of IT, the IT Service Manager is a key individual on the Service Desk team.
- This position is responsible for utilizing IT Service Delivery platforms to enhance quality, speed a reliability of IT Service Desk deliverables and capabilities using ITIL frameworks.
- This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritizing, and resolution of end user service requests and incidents, including the monitoring, tracking, reporting, analysis and coordination of essential functions.
- This position will also assist in the creation and implementation of processes based on ITIL/ IT Service Delivery best practices, design, development, upgrades, enhancements and customization’s of different modules of IT Service Delivery suite.
- Working with the Change Manager, this role will help automate day to day business processes using IT Service Delivery applications and processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Directly manage the day to day activities of IT Service Management.
- Incident, Problem management team including the help desk and technical delivery teams.
- Lead and own the mission, vision, values & outcomes of IT service delivery for partnering with IT Leaders, internal subject matter experts and other influencers on developing a go-forward strategy on Service Management.
- Formulate, publish & enforce IT Service Delivery policies to meet business objectives.
- Define, maintain and report on SLA compliance and service metrics.
- Focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of end users.
- Coordinates and assigns build and maintenance the and the knowledge repository.
- Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Track and analyze trends in Service Desk requests and incidents, working with appropriate departments to bring about problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Develop various reports to support continuous improvement ideas and decisions.
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement training programs to increase effectiveness of IT Support groups.
- Assist in project design and scope of work creation for adoption for Service Desk.
- Role models the principals of a Just Culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be HIPAA compliant.
- 5+ year systems analyst or relevant experience required.
- 3+ years of healthcare experience required.
- Strong background in ITIL and Change Management process required.
- Previous Managerial Experience preferred.
- IT Infrastructure Library ITIL Certification required
Computer / Typing:
- Basic understanding or ability to obtain basic understanding of enterprise technology and ability to support these tools even outside of expertise; including but not limited to Windows, Operating Systems, Basic computer hardware skills.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.