Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 3 months
Involved in the development of server / OS / desktop / mobile applications and services including researching, designing, developing specifications for designing, writing, modifying, testing, debugging, troubleshooting and maintaining source code. Also having direct or related involvement in designing related databases, user interfaces, integration to other systems / applications, content or multimedia processes. Work includes analysis and design to post-production processes, quality assurance, maintenance and documentation.
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, testing and implementing secure, scalable and
- high-performance BI and analytic solutions; at least 3 years of experience as a Tableau
- Developer and 2 years of experience as Tableau Architect
- Experience with dimensional data modeling and relational databases
- Proficient in SQL
- Ability to communicate with high proficiency, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and staff, in both technical language and business terms
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Proficient in developing technical specifications, presentations, training materials, user documentation, and technical documentation
- Demonstrated success with overseeing software development lifecycle for enterprise-wide BI projects and ability to assess and solve complex technical problems
- Experience in developing technical staff
- BI and analytics in Healthcare
- Implementation of BI security experience
- Highly advanced skills associated with software specification, design, modification, implementation and deployment of large-scale scope
- Excellent project leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand functional needs and how systems can support those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated complex problem- solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training