Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months, Contract to Hire
- License/Certification: Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Top Skill Sets:
- Experience as scrum master for full develop/release cycle for software development team & applying agile frameworks to non-software development teams.
- Experience using SAFe principles and practices.
- Must be able to communicate project objectives and status with high-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience on a product development team using agile/scrum.
- Functions as a servant leader, by teaching, mentoring, coaching and facilitating the agile mindset.
- Uses knowledge of supporting agile frameworks to drive continuous improvement.
- Facilitates team’s progress toward the goal and commitments through improvement in quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Facilitates ceremonies including daily stand ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, team demos & retrospectives.
- Attends Scrum of Scrums.
- Focuses on improving team dynamics, performance & management of conflicts all the while exhibiting lean, agile and Scrum principles in all actions.
- Supports & coaches the Product Owner, builds collaborative relationships and is effective in the role as well as communicates extensively with the global community, identifies and removes impediments while maintaining a healthy and transparent relationship.
- Facilitates preparation and readiness for ART ceremonies and supports the team and ART estimate, helps coordinate with the other teams on the Agile Release Train.
- Support scrum team(s) in delivery of sprint goals and iterative delivery of software solutions that deliver business value.
- Partner with the product owner to support product backlog definition / refinement / prioritization to feed sprints.
- Proactively eliminate barriers, coach team members on best practices and run scrum ceremonies.