Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 6 Months
- Coach the scrum team to become a self-organized, cross-functional and highly efficient team that delivers high-quality products.
- Facilitate Scrum events such as backlog creation/grooming, prioritization, stand up meetings, estimation, showcase and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with Product Manager to plan roadmap execution based on estimates and capacity; also identify risks to the plan.
- Clarify deliverables and assignments to the scrum team and remove impediments.
- Facilitate documenting, publishing and executing the teams continuous improvement plan (based on retrospectives).
- Publish the teams agile metrics to management and stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor the scrum team in its scrum adoption.
- Facilitate the documentation of working agreement, definition of ready and definition of done for the scrum team.
- Conduct change management
- Engage Product Owners, Portfolio Leads, and PMs to fulfill their individual roles.
- Participate and/or Lead scrum adoption practices across the organization and related Community of Practices.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 years Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
- 1-2 years of practitioner experience leading Agile / Scrum projects.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development methodologies & tools (Jira / Jenkins).
- Experience in DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process & tools.
- Experience in test-driven development.
- Experience in test automation.
- Problem solving, analytical and creative thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration; interpersonal skills.
- Ability to execute.
- Project and program management.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Code versioning and/or code merge.
- Business acumen.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 2-3 years of practitioner experience leading Agile / Scrum projects.
- Scrum Master Certification Level 1 or 2 (CSP, PSM I/II)
- Management experience.