Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Facilitates development team of scrum principles, helps the team focus on sprint goals and to achieve their highest performance level, to ensure the scrum project is successfully progressed.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coaching the scrum team to apply appropriate processes to create successful products.
- Ensuring scrum principles and approaches are understood correctly by the development team and stakeholders; maximizing the performance of the team.
- Supporting the scrum process and project progress; helping solve impediments in the development process.
- Fostering self-organization and collaborative scrum team; sheltering the team from outside distractions to keep focus mainly on the agreed sprint goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of working within IT, product development/delivery, or PMO
- Must be able to ensure that Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to and applied consistently
- Experience needed with software and mobile application development environments
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) or equivalent professional certification preferred, but not required
- Strong communication, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills will be required
- Must possess the ability to facilitate the execution of the Scrum framework
- Detail oriented and process focused mindset will be required to fulfill the role