Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12 Months, Contract to Hire
- Top Skill Sets: Scrum Master, Avaya, Telecom Background, JIRAce
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5 years of experience required, including experience on a product development team using agile / scrum and lead experience.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies beyond scrum preferred, such as Scaled Agile (SAFE), Kanban
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Agile Practitioner preferred
- Support scrum team(s) in delivery of sprint goals and iterative delivery of software solutions that deliver business value.
- Partner with the product owner to support product backlog definition / refinement / prioritization to feed sprints.
- Proactively eliminate barriers, coach team members on best practices and run scrum ceremonies.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives)
- Create dashboards, gather metrics, measure and monitor team progress
- Track and remove impediments for the scrum team; shield team from outside distractions
- Collaborate with product owner in defining / refining / prioritizing product backlog in preparation for sprint planning
- Communicate activity and progress information, including all unresolved impediments and issues that affect team velocity and sprint productivity
- Collaborate with program management on process improvement initiatives
- Facilitate the sprint review of product increment by the team, to the product owner and key
- Generate and distribute review meeting minutes and action items (to product owner, key
stakeholders, management, and customer)