Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
- SalesForce regression testing for health plan or insurance company.
- The Salesforce Tester will be responsible for performing functional and automated regression testing of a Salesforce based grant management system for a federal government agency.
The candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing automated and manual test scripts for Salesforce application.
- Performing functional testing.
- Performing regression testing.
- Writing test reports.
- Interacting with multiple customer stakeholders.
- Working with business analysts to ensure requirements are accurately tested.
- BS Degree in a related field and 5+ years of testing experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and related experience may be considered.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience.
- 2+ years of experience with ProVar.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational communication, presentation, strategic, and interpersonal skills to act as a liaison with different levels of management.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge of working with Configuration management tools like Git.
- Experience using Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration.