Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Under the supervision of the Salesforce Solutions Manager, the Salesforce Developer position is responsible for assisting with the maintenance, configuration, development, integration, and implementation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) applications that support the company business strategies and objectives.
- This role provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates and works closely with other administrators and developers.
- The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements
- Communicate with business analysts, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to data loads, customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Minimum work experience: four years of Salesforce application development
- Development experience with Salesforce/Force (Apex, VisualForce, Force.com APIs and Web Services)
- Experience creating SQL tables and queries.
- Experience with Salesforce system integrations and bug fixes.
- Knowledge of general IT Solutions and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective technical, problem resolution and analytical skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Agile Development and Scrum framework experience