Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Under the supervision of the Salesforce Technical Solutions Manager, the Salesforce Developer/Administrator position is responsible for assisting with the administration, maintenance, configuration, development, integration, and implementation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) applications that support the company business strategies and objectives.
- This role provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates and works closely with other administrators and developers.
- The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements
- Communicate with business analysts, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to data loads, customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Minimum work experience: two years of Salesforce application administrator and four years of Salesforce application development
- Development experience with Salesforce/Force (Apex, VisualForce, Force.com APIs and Web Services)
- Experience with Salesforce administration, system integrations and bug fixes.
- Knowledge of general IT Solutions and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective technical, problem resolution and analytical skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Agile Development and Scrum framework experience