Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- The Revenue Cycle Project Manager- 3rd Party Ancillary Systems will manage all planning, implementation and roll out of 3rd party systems as they relate to a new Epic Revenue Cycle build.
- Duties include creating program plans to track against, working with all stakeholders (both internal and external) for the successful install, tracking risks and issues as well as keeping these projects on time and on budget.
- Other duties will include collaboration with other Revenue Cycle-related projects, as needed, but primary focus is on 3rd party ancillary systems.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Leading and managing multiple 3rd party ancillary system implementations and/or project management experience working with EHR / EMR systems, such as Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, or McKesson.
- Lead and manage team to ensure all vendor relationships within Ops & IT are following proper processes and procedures, and to ensure effective monitoring of contractual terms and 3rd Party Management requirements.
- Experience formulating the project program management plan, in accordance with the scope, budget, timing and quality as set by stakeholders.
- Provide status report updates to communicate effectiveness and progress of the 3rd party ancillary system to Senior Management.
- Identify risks and issues, and work with the relevant stakeholders toward the best and most efficient remedy.
- Coordinate with key project stakeholders and the PMO
- Ability to establish deadlines and drive self and team to adhere to them.
- Change Management experience
- Familiarity with determining and delivering project on a best-fit basis for project methodologies, such as waterfall, SCRUM / Agile, and hybrid approaches (e.g. iterative waterfall).
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- Proven abilities to effectively manage multiple work assignments.
- Familiarity with common service or operations applications and services.
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills.