Location: Brentwood, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Must have experience gathering requirements within the QNXT Claims environment.
- Develops requirements (business, user and software requirements — functional and non-functional) and establishing traceability of business and functional requirements in support the business vision.
- Manages the requirements through the project life-cycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between the customer and the project team.
- Plays a critical communications role by interacting with user (business domain) and with developers and testing personnel (technical domain).
- Works with the project manager and business user(s) and ensures individual adherence to requirements conflict resolution procedure and team structure.