Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ Months
- Analyze and test software to ensure that products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
- Participate actively in the entire software development life cycle.
- Develop quality standards through participation in initial software development stages.
- Test software in later stages of development for reliability and accuracy.
- Document processes and test outcomes.
- Communicate with product developers and technical support specialists on software issues.
- May develop customized test procedures for the organization’s products.
- Career-Level position within field.
- Requires experience and proficiency in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires six to nine years experience or equivalent education.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years job related experience in business process and workflow or prior test execution experience
- If no degree, 7 years job related experience in business process and workflow or prior test execution experience
Specific skills and experience needed:
- HIPAA 270/271 transaction experience
- Knowledge of the 270/271 transaction structure/content
- Facets Knowledge preferred
- Facets EDI Configuration ‘knowledge’ or awareness preferred, but not required