Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 3+ Months
- Top 3 skill sets: Selenium, Java, SOAPUI, Web Services, SQL
- 4-year degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong Test automation experience (5 plus years) with at least two of the following Selenium Web driver (Java), QTP, Cucumber
- Advanced automation script development techniques includes strong Java background
- Ability to create the Test automation framework and modify as per the needs
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Minimum 5 years of active and recent test automation experience either with commercial tools or open source tools (preferably both).
- 5+ years SQA / testing experience
- Has a successful track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
- Has expert knowledge in the use of at least one project management scheduling tool.
- Has a working knowledge of the information technology in use (desired)
- Has experience working with off shore teams
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management experience from a QA perspective
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Proven people, communication and organization skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must.
- Is creative and assertive and has the ability to mentor and coach others.
- Experience in the Healthcare Insurance Industry desired
- Working knowledge of SDLC, project management, CMMI and ITIL frameworks desired
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of test automation that supports projects.
- Define test cases based on the project requirements.
- Develop various utilities required to implement automation using Java or Shell Scripts.
- Guides team members and help them with technical/QA related issues.
- Be a mentor to new automation engineers, conduct trainings and train them.
- This position requires hands on testing and leading QA team while adhering to software industry best practices.
- Create automated testing scripts using Selenium web driver
- Configure HP testing tools to support environment
- Lead QA component of projects providing leadership to SQA Analyst
- Teach SQA Analysts best practices for creating automated scripts (Java , Shell etc.)
- Support SQA leadership in creating strategic roadmap
- Lead and create Automated Testing Governance committee
- Assist in tools assessment for automated Testing
- Participate in strategic workgroup for build/deployment automation and continuous integration
- Participate in strategic workgroup for offshore testing