Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Duration: 6 Months
- Assumes full responsibility for coordinating the entire testing effort for the PeopleSoft project, including planning, designing, implementing, and executing of all testing activities.
- Provides team leadership and supervises testing resources.
- Makes recommendation to management about readiness of project for deployment, including risk analysis.
- Maintains the integrity, security, availability, reliability, and performance of technical architecture for testing.
- Provides the highest level of technical support and timely assistance to clients.
- Responsible for ensuring continuous improvement in QA processes.
- Accountable for complying with all laws and regulations associated with duties and responsibilities.
- Make presentations to management
- Frequent contact with personnel in other departments
- Assists Internal Audit with the testing of key internal controls within application systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer-related field required.
- Requires knowledge of computing systems and the applications development process, including computer equipment, programming languages, programming and analysis techniques, relational databases, operating systems, test planning and test methodologies, and test data management.
- Requires knowledge in testing database and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve logical problems such as those found in mathematics, statistics, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years as a QA including:
- Writing test plans and test cases
- TFS/ AzureDev Ops, preferred
- Have acted as a QA lead, coordinating testing efforts, producing QA testing status reports
- Experience in testing web, client-server, and systems interfaces
- Develops master test plans that incorporate all testing activities to ensure successful deployment of a project.
- Develops the overall testing schedule, identifies test cases, assigns resources to testing activities, builds automated test scripts, and builds necessary test environments.
- Performs Integration, System, User Acceptance, and performance testing.
- Provides team leadership, technical to meet client needs and expectations.
- Assures that the test plan activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Develops comprehensive test result reports and risk analysis of unresolved defects and makes recommendations to management about readiness of project for deployment.
- Ensures proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Collaborates with Application Managers, DBAs, network and system engineers, and technical leads to ensure the integrity, security, availability, reliability, and performance of technical architecture for testing.
- Provides technical leadership by responding to inquiries regarding defects, problems, or questions about testing.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the accountabilities (essential functions) of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job duties are performed in a normal and clean office environment with normal noise levels.
- Work is predominately done while standing or sitting.
- Physical effort is required to lift, hold, and carry objects up to 15 pounds, occasionally.
- Job duties entail using multiple body parts in a coordinated manner.
- Manual/Finger dexterity in both hands is needed to operate a keyboard and manipulate small objects.
- Sight, hearing, the ability to distinguish colors, and touching are required sensory abilities.
- The ability to read, write, calculate, visualize, and analyze are required.