Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to hire
- 5+ years of QA experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Health Care industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication (Written and verbal) skills to ensure to write and elaborate the test scenarios and communicate with team and stakeholders as needed.
- Analyze and dissect complex system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test scenarios to have adequate test coverage.
- Experience in database testing with Excellent SQL skills.
- Experience with Clarity Database is a plus.
- Functional testing experiences with data validation, extract files and target table validations.
- Comply with policies, standards and strategies of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables to ensure Quality product is delivered.
- Ability to think abstract out of the norm to find the issues quickly.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and understanding of testing methodologies and Project life cycle with Agile methodology.
- Ability to work with various teams to facilitate testing for the project.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Experience in Code Management Systems like SVN/GIT.
- Experience/Knowledge in web applications testing (i.e., Developed in Java, Ruby on rails, Angular JS and Node JS etc.,).
- Experience/Knowledge with automation tools like Ranorex, Selenium by creating automation scripting for regression testing.
- Participates in application design and functionality discussions.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Proactively seeks improved relationships with customers and identifies business needs that require single-department, complex solutions.