Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6 months
- 100% remote
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management or related field required with advanced understanding of business operations, computer systems, hardware and software concepts, and core business applications. Five years of direct project management experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in planning and implementing projects including developing scope, goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and measurement processes for assessing progress toward goals and project outcomes. Two years must be senior level project management experience including experience managing multiple large corporate level projects and/or highly complex multi-department corporate projects.
- PMP or similar project management certification is preferred.
- Requires previous experience in a Merger and Acquisition.
- Requires previous experience and knowledge of the Healthcare industry. Medicare Advantage is preferred.
- Requires advanced working knowledge of information technology concepts, practices, terminology, and standards, with ability to actively conduct and/or engage in hardware and software related discussions relative to all assigned projects. Includes demonstrated ability to interpret and translate technical and/or or complex concepts into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel. Requires a broad knowledge of technology deployment management and control concepts.
- Ability to organize, lead and motivate large multidiscipline project teams (e.g. 20 or more participants) and facilitate development of an effective team-oriented work group required.
- Must have ability to negotiate, define, interpret plan/policy requirements and present viable options to upper level management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills supported by equally strong critical thinking skills required. Must have experience in interpreting and translating technical and/or or complex material into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel. Includes ability to identify, define, quantify, and resolve significant highly complex technical and management issues.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. Interfaces with business and/or IT management frequently on topics ranging from simple to highly complex.