Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 7 months
- Maintain awareness of changes to business strategy, goals, and processes to ensure requirements appropriately reflect the needs of the business area(s)
- Create project plans for BHSD led projects
- Create workflows specific to BHSD and its intersects
- Provide requirements gathered for BHSD projects
- Manage task and project timelines for BHSD led projects
- Track project tasks to goal execution
- Work with department Executives to identify projects and resources
- Communicate project vision, decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects, initiatives, and delegation of assignments
- Support Change Management
- Work with Technology Service and Solutions (TSS) on enterprise or departmental projects let by TSS
- Coordinate technology requests with TSS and the TSS Project Management Office as appropriate
- Verifiable working experience in Behavioral health billing for California
- 5 or more years verifiable experience leading complex projects within behavioral health EHRs
- 5 or more years verifiable experience leading myAvatar implementations including but limited to Netsmart MSO and Provider Connect Enterprise
- Examples of prior experience demonstrating the ability to manage to a project scope, timeline and budget
- Disciplined use of traditional project management tools and communication as well as detailed documentation of decisions and other key project artifacts.
- Ability to focus stakeholders on critical issues and put other issues, with consensus into a futures/parking lot.
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings
- Proven history working with leadership of EHR projects and holding leadership meetings.
- Proven track record in vendor management, collaboration with billing, IT staff and clinicians.