Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Demonstrated success in project management, in full life cycle and implementation of clinical and revenue cycle BHS applications.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and project management skills.
- Under direction to manage, coordinate and evaluate the major application areas of Behavioral Health Services Department (BHSD) and related information systems’ implementation, for SCVHHS.
- Act as the liaison and operational coordination for the implementation of Netsmart for BHSD (clinical documentation as well as practice management).
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of the program goals and objectives to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Participate in the analysis of complex problems or those having significant impact on large management information system or several moderate-sized information system applications that have broad organizational wide impact.
- Coordinate the work of multiple application units/activities with other divisions or units and represent the units on matters affecting assigned functional area of responsibility.
- Attend and participate in organizational and program meetings as necessary; stay current on issues relative to assigned program; respond to and resolve internal and organizational inquiries and concerns.
- Establish positive working relationships with management, contract and program staff and representative of other departments throughout the health and hospital system.
- Maintain regular communication with implementation management.
- Maintain the scope, schedule, and quality of the project within his/her respective area.
- Review the progress of the project on an ongoing basis with the Project Director.
- Work with area leads to ensure that metrics and workflows are being monitored effectively and that goals surrounding those metrics are being met.
- Ensure that the business community is engaged in the program