Location: Chesterfield, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: 3+ years of experience in IT Project Management.
- Ability to manage a project with multiple work stream or teams in parallel.
- PM experience with Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence.
- Data Integration or Migration project experience.
- This project will be focused on integrating data from legacy systems and data warehouses into our new Enterprise Data Warehouse, so the project will focus on the migration of data and reporting from the old systems of an acquired company to the new EDW system
- This role will be responsible for managing several smaller work streams (teams) in parallel.
- This position will be working with two other Project Managers (one of them oversees the Program as a whole)
- Direct successful implementation of small to medium sized technology and business-oriented projects or programs that may be cross-functional, involving other projects with dependencies.
- Lean Six Sigma certified at various levels of expertise (Yellow, Green, Black or Master Black Belt) preferred.
- Project management certification in related industry preferred.
- Manage multiple small to medium sized technical and business-oriented projects for the Information Technology organization
- Establish client relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects, and direct resources ensuring corporate and IT project portfolio objectives are met
- Manage the project plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters
- Coordinate day to day activities for assigned projects including project definition, organization, scheduling, budget, and staffing
- Develop, prepare and present project documentation, including project charter, project plans, status and other reporting documents in accordance with company standards
- Develop business requirements into a project charter and scope document, and manage projects through the entire project life cycle ensuring systems meet design standards and guidelines and are sensitive to performance needs of the organization
- Integrate project plans from multiple sources to create a cohesive plan with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones
- Communicate with client, management and operating groups regarding project progress, status, risks, and issues
- Partner with project sponsors and project teams to lead requirements definition.
- Evaluate client’s technical and business requirements and develop approaches and solution alternatives with the project teams and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of business and/or technology related project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects involving multiple applications and departments.
- Working knowledge of various system development lifecycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience with development, reporting and monitoring of project costs.
- Adept at using documentation tools including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools.