Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 6+ Months, Contract to Hire
- Plans, organizes, monitors, and oversees projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives.
- Support the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment, and closure.
- Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively oversee projects.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of corporate project management methodology and other department procedures.
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues list and risk management plans.
- Effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company’s objectives.
- Provide functional and technical knowledge across multiple business and technical areas.
- Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation.
- Top Skill Set: Microsoft Project/MS Office, 3-5 years project management experience. Healthcare background is a Plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with and leading diverse groups and matrix managed environments.
- Proficient with project management tools, MS-Project or other project management software, and MS-Office applications.
- Healthcare experience preferred.