Location: Chesterfield, MO
Duration: 6 Months
- This is a Project Manager position for the Health Net Analytics Integration program.
- This project is one of the more visible and strategic IT integration projects in the company and expected to be a long-term initiative.
- Managing multiple teams or work streams (up to 3 or 4 in parallel) with the acquisition of data from one or more source systems into the enterprise data warehouse
- Each team consist of multiple individuals with different skill sets (Business Analysts, Data Modelers, Developers)
- Teams are operating in an agile / sprint fashion.
- The Project Manager / SCRUM Master will be responsible for sprint / milestone planning, tracking progress (JIRA), managing the backlog, providing status updates (accomplishments, risk, issues) among other activities.
- Skill Sets: Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Migration, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, JIRA